Working at Glenburn is not for the faint of heart. We scoop every treat by hand – cones, sundaes and milkshakes. All of them, every day. The job of a soda jerk (that’s the title our staff wear with pride) is physical and can be exhausting. It can also be a whole lot of fun. It can be full of pride, accomplishment and joy – after all ice cream makes people happy and we love making people happy.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you enjoy people and working as part of a team? We’d like to meet you! We’re always looking for great people so please print out and complete this application form and bring it in along with your resumé. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
– Flexible work schedule – mostly evenings and weekends
– Free ice cream and staff discount on all other products
– Above average pay rate plus tips
– Employer-provided uniform and apparel
– Customer Service experience a benefit
– Food Safe certification a plus
– Friendly and outgoing personality
– Reliable and punctual
– Desire to learn and continuously improve skills
– Ability to lift 25lbs
– Able to stand and work on your feet for long periods of time
– Strong wrist, arms and shoulders
2019 HIRING FAIR: It’s never too soon to start thinking about summer and your summer job! Bring your resumé and completed application for on-the-spot interviews at the soda fountain (4090 Hastings Street) on Monday, February 11 and Tuesday, February 19 – 3:30pm – 5pm each day.